Friday, May 29, 2020

Betty Boop April Girl I’m Not Old I’m Vintage shirt

Testing and contact tracing on a Betty Boop April Girl I’m Not Old I’m Vintage shirt, but can’t be organized (obviously) on the state level because it’s not being done! It’s not about the gov’t controlling anyone, it’s about saving lives and doing what makes sense. Look at South Korea. Huge population, but strict testing and contact tracing saved a lot of lives. Because they had the sense to see that their measures were needed instead of screaming about their rights.

Betty Boop April Girl I’m Not Old I’m Vintage shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Betty Boop April Girl I’m Not Old I’m Vintage

Home page: TEEYAME
STORY: VENUSTEE
tag: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment