Thursday, July 23, 2020

Dead kennedys in God we trust INC Cross Jesus shirt

Alaska resident here…pepper spray saved my life! I worked at the Air Force base in anchorage and had a bear stalk me in the Dead kennedys in God we trust INC Cross Jesus shirt I sprayed it. Granted the wind conditions were in my favor…the blast comes out almost like a fire extinguisher and the bear stopped it’s advance and began swiping at its face. The spray bought me enough time to make it into the building.

Dead kennedys in God we trust INC Cross Jesus shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt


Home page: TEEYAME,NEMTEE,TEECURVY,UNIQLOTEE
STORY: VENUSTEE,T-SHIRTBROWN,RAYTEE,TEDENO,ZONTEE
tag: emes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars
#baby  #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment