Saturday, January 22, 2022

2_22_2022 Teaching 2nd Grade On Twosday Teacher Valentine T Shirt - Nekotee

  

2_22_2022 Teaching 2nd Grade On Twosday Teacher Valentine T Shirt

I grew up in New Orleans, and even moved back to my childhood home a year before Katrina, after having moved from the2_22_2022 Teaching 2nd Grade On Twosday Teacher Valentine T Shirt to Lafayette in ’79. BIG mistake!!! Not just because of Katrina; but, because I realized almost immediately upon moving back, that my beloved Gentilly Woods had changed drastically! Gunshots in the middle of the night, definitely no driving around after dark, feeling terrified in a home that had once given me shelter and protection, was now a place I feared living in. No, this was not the New Orleans that I had loved and felt such a sense of belonging and freedom! My beloved city was no more. It was a hard pill to swallow, but I accepted it.

2_22_2022 Teaching 2nd Grade On Twosday Teacher Valentine T Shirt(2_22_2022 Teaching 2nd Grade On Twosday Teacher Valentine T Shirt)

Buy it now: 2_22_2022 Teaching 2nd Grade On Twosday Teacher Valentine T Shirt - Nekotee

2_22_2022 Teaching 3rd Grade On Twosday Teacher Valentine T Shirt - Nekotee

2_22_2022 Teaching 3rd Grade On Twosday Teacher Valentine T Shirt - Nekotee

2_22_2022 Teaching 3rd Grade On Twosday Teacher Valentine T Shirt - Nekotee

 

Hompage: nekotee

No comments:

Post a Comment