Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Pat Who That’s Who shirt

  

Pat Who That’s Who shirt

I would say good. But it also comes with a bit of Pat Who That’s Who shirt. I am happy, but it’s all those last minute things I know I have to accomplish. Want my list? Finish wrapping presents. I have one more cookie to make and I’ve never made it before. I’ve already baked 11 different kinds, but this a new one. Yes, I know the stress is self imposed. I can deal with it. And I have a family that always wonders what new cookies I’ll bring. The stress is worth the joy of sharing. Then there’s the chore of cleaning up the kitchen. My wife tells me I’m the messiest cook/baker in the US. I’m not…but probably in the top five. I guess it depends on which side of the coin you look at…how different is stress from excitement? Emotionally speaking? Same homones. Probably comes down to one’s attitude. I’m happy. I’m looking forward to Christmas. Just have to work a bit more today. Santa is more stressed than I am, he’s about to work all night.

Pat Who That’s Who shirt()

buy it now:Pat Who That’s Who shirt

Donut Media Flagged Donut T Shirt, Hoodie, Tank Top, Sweater And Long Sleeve T Shirt

Limited RUI HACHIMURA Shirt Professional Basketball Championship Tshirt Sport Vintage Sweatshirt Hoodie Graphic T shirt

Sheree woke af antI Trump af T shirts

Chairem Anime Shirt

Vintage Swift Silent Deadly Skull & Crossbones T Shirt Single Stitch Size Small

Mathew Barzal Shirt Ice Hockey Canadian Professional Hockey Championship Sport MerchVintage Sweatshirt Hoodie Graphic T shirt

homepage: gearbloom

No comments:

Post a Comment