Tuesday, August 1, 2023

I’m a drunk divorced vasectomy guy criminal human breast milk farmer who loves his corgI shirt

  

I’m a drunk divorced vasectomy guy criminal human breast milk farmer who loves his corgI shirt

No, same with the I’m a drunk divorced vasectomy guy criminal human breast milk farmer who loves his corgI shirt. To be clear, I am a 51 year old left of center moderate veteran of two branches (just shy of 10 years with active Navy last three stationed the Marines in Yuma, 3 years Army Guard Infantry deployed from ’03-04). My brother and I are third generation vets – both grandfathers were WWII vets, father was a Vietnam era (Navy) vet. My nephew is now the fourth generation. To top it off I am legitimately descended from at least two Continental Army Revolutionary War vet German and Swiss immigrants. My wife is an Army vet, her grandfather was a WWII POW held for 1.5 years by the Germans…a black POW in the segregated Army who went on to retire as a Command Sergeant Major in a desegregated Army. I hate what has been done to the flag and the word patriot.

I’m a drunk divorced vasectomy guy criminal human breast milk farmer who loves his corgI shirt()

buy it now:I’m a drunk divorced vasectomy guy criminal human breast milk farmer who loves his corgI shirt

Not A Soul Can Clock Shirt

Smoking Tape Girl Long Sleeve Tee Shirt

Carolina Campeones BSN 2023 Shirt

Official Jack Smith Fan Club Member 2024 Election Candidate Shirt

Teamsesh Ride Slow Smoke Fast Dirt Road Low Class shirt

homepage:teeartprint

No comments:

Post a Comment