Thursday, March 26, 2020

Fuck off I’m social distancing shirt

Fuck off I’m social distancing shirt
I got sick in December – same symptoms that are in this virus- high fever , sore throat and then it felt like an elephant was standing on my chest- went to doctors twice each time negative for flu- last time it went into bronchitis and laryngitis and I was able to get treatment for Fuck off I’m social distancing shirt – I will say the virus kicked my butt good 4 weeks down but I stayed away from people except for the doctors office especially since my father who has stage 4 cancer and is over 75. I also told my kids not to go see my parents BC I knew that they could be a carrier if it was a flu. I used the common sense I have had my whole life. I am sorry you feel that government has to direct your life but it does not need to direct mine- unfortunately no big inheritance coming or thanks to the stock market money to fall back on so I need to work to support my family. But I promise I will go to work and I will go home. I am sure I will go to the grocery store and pick up food like the rest of everyone too. There is no reason to prison the healthy workforce.

Fuck off I’m social distancing shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Fuck off I’m social distancing shirt

Home page: TEEYAME
STORY: VENUSTEE
tags:  irish  baby , girl  namesirish  baby  namesbaby  yoda  build  bearbabyyodadisney  store  baby  yodababy  yoda disney  baby  yoda, baby  yoda  coloring  page,mandalorian  baby  yodababy  yoda  for  salemandalorian  baby  yoda 5  million,

No comments:

Post a Comment