Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I Have A Reel Tirement Plan Fishing Vintage Retro Shirt

I dont think you understand the company was in a good position to weather a NORMAL storm and create shareholder value as you see they are still operating today with I Have A Reel Tirement Plan Fishing Vintage Retro Shirt. But to think a government can completely shut down and destroy an industry that employs 200,000 Canadians, and not understand the long term implications is not only irresponsible, it is absolutely incompetent. Like I said you can compare Canada to ANY OTHER COUNTRY and see where our priorities lie. The future does not look good for the country.

I Have A Reel Tirement Plan Fishing Vintage Retro Shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt



Buys it Now: I Have A Reel Tirement Plan Fishing Vintage Retro Shirt



Home page: TEEYAME
Story: GUAPATEE




No comments:

Post a Comment