Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tuxedo cat I asked God for a true friend so he sent me a Tuxedo shirt

 

Tuxedo cat I asked God for a true friend so he sent me a Tuxedo shirt

Certain activities and diets can produce excess ketones. It primarily occurs in normal people when they are out/low on sugar (no insulin) in their system. In this situation ketones are “harmless”. The ketones function as an alternative energy sources. For those on the keto diet it’s that Tuxedo cat I asked God for a true friend so he sent me a Tuxedo shirt. They don’t eat carbs so they are trying to make their body but fat for energy. Their brain doesn’t like fats as an energy source though so it uses ketones instead. This system works just fine and they can make sure it’s working by checking ketones.

Tuxedo cat I asked God for a true friend so he sent me a Tuxedo shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Tuxedo cat I asked God for a true friend so he sent me a Tuxedo shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment