Monday, September 28, 2020

Spookley The Square Pumpkin T-Shirt

 Even though I was originally planning on letting her apologize and allowing her to continue to let her have Spookley The Square Pumpkin T-Shirt and told me to revoke her  access to my food,  I was planning on having a conversation when she  would get back from work with her about clear boundaries that will be set in place from now on and how her food will go in the mini fridge that came with the apartment while the fridge I’m borrowing from my abuelita is going to be locked in the pantry with my food. She decided to go spend the night at her boyfriend’s  place since “I’m hostile and put mutual friend against her”, her boyfriend has also texted me and knows that the food is 100% mine so he is on my side.

Spookley The Square Pumpkin T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Buys it Now: Spookley The Square Pumpkin T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment