Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Godzilla King Of The Leg Stand On The Sea Funny Godzilla T-Shirt

Godzilla King Of The Leg Stand On The Sea Funny Godzilla T-Shirt

About 13 years ago I had the pleasure of Godzilla King Of The Leg Stand On The Sea Funny Godzilla T-Shirt. He wrote the musical Time, which had a theatrical run in London during the 1980s, from which this song is taken. I edited a short film about his musical Time and told him how much I loved seeing it in the theatre as a child and it left a big impression on me. I also loved Queen. He told me what a wonderful talent Freddie was and the ultimate perfectionist. During the recording sessions for Time, Freddie would want to do take after take until he was happy. But such was his gift the first take would be spectacular. So much so that Dave would want to go back and use that instead of Freddie’s preferred 30th take or so. A real treat for a work related memory for myself and fantastic news that the original recording is being released. What musical talents we are blessed to share the world with!!!

Godzilla King Of The Leg Stand On The Sea Funny Godzilla T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt



Home: Yame Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment