Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Paint me green and call me a pickle because Im done dillin with you shirt

Paint me green and call me a pickle because Im done dillin with you shirt

What do expect for a so called Mayor who spends his mornings in a gym. He’s a sham. A statue of Paint me green and call me a pickle because Im done dillin with you shirt who helped so many people who were suffering with unending charity and love. She was canonized a Saint and this why she was chosen. Mayor Dr Blasio objected and suggested Shirley Chisholm. There is no comparison. His personal choice. This is why so many New Yorkers speak critically of him. He never protects or defends Our Great New York policemen and women. Imagine what state this USA would be if her were President. He s only on the ballot to fill his war chest for his retirement.

Paint me green and call me a pickle because Im done dillin with you shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home: Yame Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment