Tuesday, July 23, 2019

If I’m Spoiled It’s My Husband’s Fault He Treats Me Like A Queen

If I’m Spoiled It’s My Husband’s Fault He Treats Me Like A Queen

Queen could put in a new singer and make new music any time they wanted to after Freddie’s death. They chose not to because they respected Freddie as their friend. Of course in the movie it was all just Hollywood BS, the band never had any splits with Freddie or serious arguments to break the If I’m Spoiled It’s My Husband’s Fault He Treats Me Like A Queen. They all respected each other and respected each other’s private lives when not making music. Even when John retired, they may not have liked his decision to step down, but they weren’t going to force him to stay on either. Long lasting bands especially the Rolling Stones have that mutual respect for each other and as long as you have that, you can go as long as you want making music together.

If I’m Spoiled It’s My Husband’s Fault He Treats Me Like A Queen, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt



Home: Yame Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment