Friday, July 19, 2019

Hippie Guitar oh give me the beat boys and free my soul shirt

Hippie Guitar oh give me the beat boys and free my soul shirt

gun laws. Asked at the white house press conference today and yet again no answer given. The NRA has bought and paid for politicians. We should not be afraid to send our children to school! I am not a gun hater and have no problem a rifle being used for hunting. I live in Wisconsin with a Republican governor. We used to have fun safety classes at 12 or 14 years of age. Our a$$ governor just passed a New law a child of any age can go hunting and carry and shoot a gun at any age without taking any rifle safety classes. I weep for what our nation is becoming! I know this won’t bring these children that died back or heal the hurt of others that experienced the trauma of this day, but the parents and NRA should be sued for the actions this boy took.

Hippie Guitar oh give me the beat boys and free my soul shirt , Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home: Yame Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment