Friday, November 22, 2019

55 years of The Who 1964 2019 thank you for the memories shirt

55 years of The Who 1964 2019 thank you for the memories shirt


Yup. Dealing with some unknown gastrointestinal/splenic issue since February. I now either eat one meal a day or a lot of 55 years of The Who 1964 2019 thank you for the memories shirt. My stomach just can’t handle it. Despite my eating habits drastically decreasing I AM GAINING WEIGHT. I have gained almost THIRTY pounds since this all started. All i get is that i “just need better eating habits (?!?!?!?!)” Or “exercise more often.” I went to the ER three times in as many days for horrific pain in my stomach and neck (i couldn’t move my head at all) and was told by the nurse that I was just “looking for pain medication.

55 years of The Who 1964 2019 thank you for the memories shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment