Friday, November 29, 2019

I Believe In Santa Paw, Funny Santa Bullboxer Pit Claus dog T-Shirt

I Believe In Santa Paw, Funny Santa Bullboxer Pit Claus dog T-Shirt


This is in every industry…. It is a proven fact men make more in the I Believe In Santa Paw, Funny Santa Bullboxer Pit Claus dog T-Shirt. She is Point On! She has gotten this far for a reason. Putting herself in a good position or negotiate or even busting her butt off just to prove she’s that good. Even so it’s not settling for whatever is given to us females. It’s confidence in ourselves and our worth that will get us closer and closer to the scale of equal pay. I wouldn’t be where I’m at today if I wasn’t that … Spoiled brat!!

I Believe In Santa Paw, Funny Santa Bullboxer Pit Claus dog T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment