Friday, November 22, 2019

JOE Buck Sucks shirt

JOE Buck Sucks shirt


On the other side, I’ve struggled with losing weight for years. I went to a doctor and shared my concern since I eat good portions, have JOE Buck Sucks shirt, exercise/workout daily, and have tried so hard to lose weight using various tactics such as counting calories and macros and doing intermittent fasting to no avail. She just looks at me and says, “you need to eat more vegetables and less burgers and fries,” to which I throw back (pissed as hell) “I’m a vegetarian and I don’t eat crap food. I eat home cooked meals made from scratch- nothing fried.” Idiot had nothing to say but to order lab work.

JOE Buck Sucks shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment