Friday, November 22, 2019

I Am A Disney Princess Unless Hogwarts Sends Me A Letter Shirt

I Am A Disney Princess Unless Hogwarts Sends Me A Letter Shirt


I am missing part of my thyroid (congenital) and doctors always just order T3 and I Am A Disney Princess Unless Hogwarts Sends Me A Letter Shirt. I always have to tell them to order TSH as well. They ask why, and I tell them exactly how my numbers normally read. T3 and T4 will be low normal and TSH will be high normal. TSH was out of the normal range when I was younger and T3 and T4 would still be low normal. They do the test and results are always like that. At least if I am not on medication. As long as everything is in the normal range I let my 3/4 that I have do it’s job.

I Am A Disney Princess Unless Hogwarts Sends Me A Letter Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment