Wednesday, September 25, 2019

And On The 8th Day God Created Nurses And The Devil Stood At Attention Shirt T-Shirt

And On The 8th Day God Created Nurses And The Devil Stood At Attention Shirt T-Shirt


I left my family’s religion, got married, had a family. I FELT at the time that I’d lost my whole family…. But it wasn’t true. I did lose the And On The 8th Day God Created Nurses And The Devil Stood At Attention Shirt T-Shirt I was born into. They act like I don’t exist. But my husband and I made a new family. 6 kids. So many friends. Grandbabies now. Family isn’t who shares your blood. It’s who shares your life with you unconditionally

And On The 8th Day God Created Nurses And The Devil Stood At Attention Shirt T-Shirt , Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment