Monday, September 23, 2019

The scissors my magic wand shirt

The scissors my magic wand shirt


As someone who has worked extensively with children for decades, I have empathy for this woman. I really get it. Each child is different and you have The scissors my magic wand shirt what is going on behind the scenes, what the morning or hours or minutes were like leading up to the moment that you see. You don’t know what boundaries are being maintained or important lessons being taught. Most importantly, you don’t know this child and it is inappropriate for you to interfere (unless of course you see obvious physical abuse/violence/ life threatening or something of that nature).

The scissors my magic wand shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment