Thursday, September 26, 2019

Shut Up I’m Keeping Score Funny Baseball Mother Sarcasm Shirt T-Shirt

Shut Up I’m Keeping Score Funny Baseball Mother Sarcasm Shirt T-Shirt


When I read your story I almost see myself at your age, I wish there was an easy fix for the way you feel, but I can tell you are on a good path at the least. I can only tell you I wished I loved myself more when I was that age, I recently looked at photos from my teenage years and realised that the Shut Up I’m Keeping Score Funny Baseball Mother Sarcasm Shirt T-Shirt I felt was nowhere to be seen and that the girl who was so insecure was pretty and had her own charm. You are young and you deserve to live your life to your fullest, go bathing, have fun!

Shut Up I’m Keeping Score Funny Baseball Mother Sarcasm Shirt T-Shirt , Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment