Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Redhead girl if my mouth doesn’t say it my face definitely will shirt

Redhead girl if my mouth doesn’t say it my face definitely will shirt


Well, the Republican Senate has been, is and will continute to be complicit, enabking Trump to pee all over the US Constitution. It has become the Republican way to push for an oligopoly over the Redhead girl if my mouth doesn’t say it my face definitely will shirt. They are call the Reverse Robin Hood Party in our house for good reason. The only way that Senate Republicans will abandon Trump is if he does something way more heinous that they cannot ignore. And they have shown an extremely high tolerance for him these last 976 days. Maybe he should test his theory and go shoot someone out on 5th Avenue of NYC. Moscow Mitch is the worst son of a b***h villain in this world’s worst reality show.

Redhead girl if my mouth doesn’t say it my face definitely will shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment