Thursday, September 26, 2019

The Boobs Are Real The Smile Is Fake Funny Cow Lady Shirt T-Shirt

The Boobs Are Real The Smile Is Fake Funny Cow Lady Shirt T-Shirt


Oh, Honey, I think we all goes through this. The pretty, popular people are always looking to validate their worth as the rest of The Boobs Are Real The Smile Is Fake Funny Cow Lady Shirt T-Shirt. Now that I’m nearing retirement I see all the time I wasted with my stomach in a knot over my outfit, or makeup, hair or zit. Once you find your tribe- those people that love you through thick and thin, you realize how insignificant that pimple really is. Go swim in the ocean, wear bold colors and show yourself that you deserve to be happy no matter what. Sending you a hug from NYC!

The Boobs Are Real The Smile Is Fake Funny Cow Lady Shirt T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment