Saturday, February 22, 2020

Michael Scott just poopin’ you know how I be shirt

My children were my whole world for 23 years. During my oldest’s senior year I was in such a funk thinking it was “the beginning of the end”. Well I’m happy to say it was just the beginning of Michael Scott just poopin’ you know how I be shirt. I have a front row seat to the lives of these incredible young adults, I have a grandchild who lights up my world, and I have choices and opportunities that are virtually limitless now. In this stage you get to have both your children and yourself. Life is still grand, you’ll see, and it just gets better and better as we age. Go forward with a happy heart!

Michael Scott just poopin’ you know how I be shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Michael Scott just poopin' you know how I be shirt

Buy It Now: https://teeyame.com/product/michael-scott-just-poopin-you-know-how-i-be-shirt/
Store: https://teeyame.com/
tag: alcoholdrinkinglove bourbonspecial bourbonbourbon dadbourbonalcoholicone glass of bourbondrinking bourbonbourbon drinkingalcoholismdrink bourbonbourbon glassdrinkerbourbon giftexpensive bourbon

No comments:

Post a Comment