Sunday, August 23, 2020

2020 the year I married the most amazing man alive shirt

One week before school started, freshman year, all the band geeks from the surrounding schools would go to 2020 the year I married the most amazing man alive shirt, up in the mountains, with a lake. Many trysts were had. I hooked up with my band teacher’s daughter. He encouraged it because I was an idiot and wanted to wait. Not necessarily for marriage, but until it was right for both of us. Got to 2nd base, and that was fine by me; socially awkward me was ecstatic to just have a girlfriend. He actually drove us both home from the camp.

2020 the year I married the most amazing man alive shirt,Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt


STORY: GUAPATEE
tag: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment