Friday, August 21, 2020

Astronaut reading book in the moon space shirt

I know the feeling. With the dude in Astronaut reading book in the moon space shirt, I actually bothered to explain him that I work primarily with fintech companies – I’m not an accountant, but after a decade of making apps for accountants/banks/payment hubs, you pick up a thing or two about the “business”. That dude was working in construction as a foreman. We dont hang out anymore – we like the same sport, but after that conversation, I was apparently an asshole. Oh well.

Astronaut reading book in the moon space shirt,Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

STORY: GUAPATEE
tag: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment