Sunday, August 23, 2020

Always tell the truth because that way you don_t have to Remember what you said t-shirt

Well if you message me her insta or Always tell the truth because that way you don_t have to Remember what you said t-shirt, I am sure I would love to support her artwork!! I’m pretty broke at the moment (medical bills, not something that you all have to deal with, you lucky fucks haha) but I can scrape $10 for sure!! I just started a little side business making handmade/custom crocheted slippers, so I know the struggle of trying to figure out pricing when you’re mostly selling to friends and family at first.

Always tell the truth because that way you don_t have to Remember what you said t-shirt,Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt


STORY: GUAPATEE
tag: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment