Sunday, August 23, 2020

Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be A Mermaid Then Always Be A Mermaid Sunset Shirt

I did game dev in college for a year, dropped out of the program because it wasn’t for Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be A Mermaid Then Always Be A Mermaid Sunset Shirt, 2 years after I was finishing up college in a completely different program, my “step uncle” (no idea what he technically would be called) came up to me and pitched his idea of basically GTA ripoff that I would do 100% of the work on, while he would give me ideas, we would sell it for 2$ to maximize the amount of people who would purchase it, split the money 50/50.

Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be A Mermaid Then Always Be A Mermaid Sunset Shirt,Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt


STORY: GUAPATEE
tag: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment