Sunday, August 23, 2020

Back nines matter shirt

I was the center snare of my highschool drumline and section leader for 3 years of my highschool career, we won first in state two years in a Back nines matter shirt, and our drumline won state all 4 years. That all being said; yes it is a den of debauchery, I went to rehab when I turned 18. Band camp is way more fun then other sports camps I did during highschool fer Sher. Way more girls, way more weed, and less toxic masculinity. Thats why I became a band teacher! Show the young ones drugs aren’t necessary to have a good time making music.

Back nines matter shirt,Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt


STORY: GUAPATEE
tag: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment