Sunday, August 23, 2020

And into the church I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt

I remember my first band camp, where I thought I met the love of my life. Tried so hard to go on a And into the church I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt, and 9th-11th grade me was set on the idea. I was always “like a brother”/“best friend” though. It ended up being a huge lesson for me, in that you can’t control mutual romantic attraction. I just wish it wouldn’t have taken years for me to understand that enough to be at peace with it.

And into the church I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt,Hoodie, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt


STORY: GUAPATEE
tag: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment