Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Butterfly Girl I’m a Jeep and Coffee kind of girl shirt

Butterfly Girl I’m a Jeep and Coffee kind of girl shirt

Great game and I would rather they were doing this in our neighborhood than hanging around drinking. The final straw for me was when those retirees started posting about how if those kids got shot ringing someone’s doorbell it would pretty much serve them right. Other posts include blaming them for any damage in the Butterfly Girl I’m a Jeep and Coffee kind of girl shirt and/or trash lying around in public areas. Also cars driven by my neighbors are often doing 50 in a 30 and they think text and drive doesn’t apply to them. You sort out the old grey heads that sit behind their keyboards talking nasty about kids you might find more kids playing outside… just a thought.

Butterfly Girl I’m a Jeep and Coffee kind of girl shirt , Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment