Friday, August 30, 2019

I Never Dreamed I’d Be This Crazy Grandma With The Cutest Grandkids Ever T-Shirt

I Never Dreamed I’d Be This Crazy Grandma With The Cutest Grandkids Ever T-Shirt

I was one of the only kids in college who had a reason to go to the box at the end of the day, and I Never Dreamed I’d Be This Crazy Grandma With The Cutest Grandkids Ever T-Shirt. And so while other kids were BBM-ing their parents, I was literally waiting by the mailbox to get a letter from home to see how the weekend had gone, which was a little frustrating when Grandma was in the hospital, but I was just looking for some sort of scribble, some unkempt cursive from my mother.

I Never Dreamed I’d Be This Crazy Grandma With The Cutest Grandkids Ever T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment