Monday, August 26, 2019

Chicken assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt

Chicken assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt

Thank you for everything you have done. You and your family have shown grace, elegance and class to the White House. You as president have been diplomatic, forward thinking, team player and Chicken assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt. It is going to be emotional watching you this evening as it was that November evening, watching you and your family walk out for you to give your acceptance speech. I cried that night and I know I will be in tears tonight. You have made history and I am so glad that I and my family were witnesses to it. I wish my grandparents could have seen it. Don’t go too far away, we still need you.

Chicken assuming I’m just an old lady was your first mistake shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment