Sunday, August 25, 2019

If i’ve ever offended you i’m sorry that you’re a little bitch shirt

If i’ve ever offended you i’m sorry that you’re a little bitch shirt

My ex spoils my kids w trips gifts signing them up for every thing, they get a new pair of shoes or If i’ve ever offended you i’m sorry that you’re a little bitch shirt or something every time they go, they now want to live w him they’ve been saying it for awhile especially when I discipline them, like asking them to do their chores or clean their rooms, they keep saying it and he keeps asking they are 11 and 12, so I let them go w their dad this past week and they are “thinking” idk what to do, I want them happy…..advice please.

If i’ve ever offended you i’m sorry that you’re a little bitch shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment