Sunday, August 25, 2019

Listen I Know I Have Vagina Shirt

Listen I Know I Have Vagina Shirt

If you have Listen I Know I Have Vagina Shirt the childs safety then it should be brought up to child protective services. You cannot keep the child from his or her father. How does the Mother feel about this issue. Bring this up to the attorneys or judge. This is not as issue for FB. If this is a serious concern then you have to prove it for the court to entertain. BUT this is FB is no place for this problem. If it is serious then treat it as so and contact someone that can look into your claims ans stop wasting time on this public forum. Our opinions don’t really matter. Concentrate on your grandchild and take it as the serious matter you think it is.

Listen I Know I Have Vagina Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment