Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I’m nicer than my face looks shirt

I’m nicer than my face looks shirt

Jesus was transparent during The Passion, and even the Son of God questioned our Father, “Father, why have you forsaken me?” That vulnerability allowed us to connect with Christ on a personal level and gives the unique glimpse into God’s love and I’m nicer than my face looks shirt. He knew He would rise in three days but it didn’t make His struggles less painful. The devil loves when we feel guilt and shame during difficult times because he doesn’t like when we share ideas of God’s grace and mercy during times of pain. We avoid human connection and growth when we internalize our feelings and suppress our feelings. God wants us to turn to Him and our brothers and sisters in Christ. “Get behind us, satan!”.

I’m nicer than my face looks shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment