Sunday, October 11, 2020

American Flag I Stand For The Flag And I Kneel Before God T-Shirts

 

American Flag I Stand For The Flag And I Kneel Before God T-Shirts

I’m so tired of having to explain this to retards. Jeff Bezo’s wealth is tied to his ownership stake of American Flag I Stand For The Flag And I Kneel Before God T-Shirts. Assume 10%. If he gave the money out he’d be left with 5%. Assume you have a house bought for 100k and now its worth 200k. People want him to give up half of the house. Technically it can be done but thats not the point, the house is still the same fking house, its just more valuable.

American Flag I Stand For The Flag And I Kneel Before God T-Shirts, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

  Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment