Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Never Mind My Autism Because With A Mom Like Mine I’ll Be Just Fine Shirt

 

Never Mind My Autism Because With A Mom Like Mine I’ll Be Just Fine Shirt

If an streaming company makes content decisions based on what gets new subscribers versus what keeps existing subscribers happy and Never Mind My Autism Because With A Mom Like Mine I’ll Be Just Fine Shirt  they wont be successful in the long run. I hate this obsession corporate America has with growth to satisfy shareholders instead of focusing on – I dunno – catering to their audiences expressed interests, doing the right thing, professional dignity.

Never Mind My Autism Because With A Mom Like Mine I’ll Be Just Fine Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

 Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment