Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Da don a true hustler the goat Me T-Shirt

 Da don a true hustler the goat Me T-Shirt

400k is rich. This isn’t about rich rich. 400 k is not middle class. Spending that much on childcare is basically sending your kids to the Da don a true hustler the goat Me T-Shirt of adequate affordable because I’m not rich childcare. At 400k you could buy a 1 million dollar home and still bank 14 grand a month. You make 400k you can afford a rich lifestyle. People are raising the bar on this term for no reason. I make 6 grand a month single income family with 2 young children and a stay at home wife in Southern California. I’m fucking middle class. I can’t even imagine the lifestyle I’d live making 400k a year.

Da don a true hustler the goat Me T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

 Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment