Monday, October 12, 2020

Mr. Vice President, I’m Speaking – Debate 2020 Quote T-Shirt

 

Mr. Vice President, I’m Speaking – Debate 2020 Quote T-Shirt

Your post made me reflect on my journey and Mr. Vice President, I’m Speaking – Debate 2020 Quote T-Shirt that i’m 18 months in myself. and the cool thing is that i’m like 90 percent there, just in the final stretch of landing the “one”. we started at almost the same time! i already have a top-notch DS internship from a well-known tech firm that is getting me interviews anywhere, but i have the ~8 months until i graduate to go. until then, i’m just studying my ass off for ds interviews and tuning up personal projects. just wanted to humblebrag a bit and holler at you to let you know that there’s someone else out there who is following the same path!

Mr. Vice President, I’m Speaking – Debate 2020 Quote T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment