Thursday, October 15, 2020

Happy Thanks Giving – Thanksgiving Hanes Tagless Tee T-Shirt

 

Happy Thanks Giving – Thanksgiving Hanes Tagless Tee T-Shirt

Had a “friend” visit from out of Happy Thanks Giving – Thanksgiving Hanes Tagless Tee T-Shirt. They invited a buddy over 1st night there without even asking me first, proceeded to scratch up my granite countertops with a razor blade while cutting and snorting lines of cocaine all evening while completely ignoring my presence. Then asked if it would be OK for buddy to take my spot on chartered fishing trip the next day (which I had paid for in advance). Told him as long as I got paid back I didn’t give a fuck, charged them double what it actually cost, and dropped them at the marina.

Happy Thanks Giving – Thanksgiving Hanes Tagless Tee T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

 Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment