Thursday, October 15, 2020

If you love a Norwegian raise your hand if not raise your standards shirt

 

If you love a Norwegian raise your hand if not raise your standards shirt

A neighbour who I’ve known about 16 years came over on my brothers birthday unannounced. He rang me earlier that If you love a Norwegian raise your hand if not raise your standards shirt if I was about and I said I was busy but unsure what I’d be doing later, hoping he wouldn’t contact me again that day. He calls round to the house a few hours later, high as a fucking kite. Everyone was looking at each other as if to say “did you invite him round? What’s he doing here?” was also trying not to laugh at him making an idiot of himself. He caught on that I wasn’t happy and asked if he done something wrong, so I was honest with him and told him to leave.

If you love a Norwegian raise your hand if not raise your standards shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

 Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment