Friday, October 16, 2020

Wash Your Hands Wear A Mask Vote shirt

 Wash Your Hands Wear A Mask Vote shirt

Great question. I made the jump due to a combination of Wash Your Hands Wear A Mask Vote shirt and a lack of imagination. I didn’t see the little software company, as flat as the hierarchy was, providing much career growth over the next five or so years. We were a small company, but emerging as a gold standard in the industry. After I left (literally within two years, maybe one) the company landed a contract that boosted its credibility in the industry. After that, clients fell at its door like dominoes. I lacked the imagination to foresee that. I went to get my MBA as it seemed like the thing to do to make a change in a career. Just my experience, not sure what yours will be, but my advice is to talk a decision like this out w experienced professionals and people your trust before making a change.

Wash Your Hands Wear A Mask Vote shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

  Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment