Thursday, October 15, 2020

If You Can Read This You’re In Fart Range shirt

 

If You Can Read This You’re In Fart Range shirt

My son was 5 weeks premature and when he was three weeks old (fresh outta the If You Can Read This You’re In Fart Range shirt) my friends wanted to come over to meet him. When they came they brought along their friend who I had never met before and didn’t even introduce him to me. They also brought food. Usually when people bring food to a family with a newborn they leave it for the family to eat. Not my friends. They made me throw an impromptu dinner party and left all the dishes. They also stayed for over four hours and I had to remind them multiple times to quiet down because they kept getting rowdy and I had a THREE WEEK OLD PREMATURE BABY. I still get annoyed thinking about it.

If You Can Read This You’re In Fart Range shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

 Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment