Monday, October 12, 2020

Class Of 2020 Graduating Shirt – Class In Quarantine Vintage T-Shirt

 

Class Of 2020 Graduating Shirt – Class In Quarantine Vintage T-Shirt

I really enjoyed being at Company B as a Jr. Data Scientist, the Class Of 2020 Graduating Shirt – Class In Quarantine Vintage T-Shirt and I was learning a lot, but someone (from Company C) reached out to me and talked me into coming in for an interview (Company B and Company C are in the same city). I never intended on going to Company C, moreover, I just took the interview because I wanted more exposure to see what other companies were doing in the field. However, Company C offered me an exorbitant amount of money, a better position title, also was more aligned with Machine Learning Methodology that I wanted to do, and had a lot more added perks that came with working for that company (Think along the lines of free flights when you work for an airline kind of thing).

Class Of 2020 Graduating Shirt – Class In Quarantine Vintage T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment