Monday, October 12, 2020

I’m Speaking Kamala Harris T-Shirt

 I’m Speaking Kamala Harris T-Shirt

I am in a similar situation that I’m Speaking Kamala Harris T-Shirt, Civil Engineering undergrad and Masters in Structural Engineering, and I’m working in that field now about a year or so since graduating. My experience in coding is next to nothing. I’ve used MatLab for my thesis but that’s about it, and it was mostly for producing nice graphs. My main problem is that I don’t know where to begin, I find myself taking a longer time searching for “the perfect” course for beginners than actually doing a course or classes. Even taking it a step back, data science interests me but I feel like I don’t know what more there is in the CS field as other career paths, or even within data science what possible paths there are within that.

I’m Speaking Kamala Harris T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment