Wednesday, October 14, 2020

I don’t want to I don’t have to you can’t make me I’m retired Snoopy nurse Classic T-Shirts

 

I don’t want to I don’t have to you can’t make me I’m retired Snoopy nurse Classic T-Shirts

Personally, I’ll watch a Netflix show, think it’s great but wish there were more episodes, and I don’t want to I don’t have to you can’t make me I’m retired Snoopy nurse Classic T-Shirts. If it gets a new season, great. If it doesn’t, oh well, I forgot about it anyway. All I remember is the enjoyment I got from the show. I think people are being a little bit dramatic when they complain about stories not being finished, and threatening to cancel their subscriptions like Netflix gives a shit. Yeah, it sucks that the show you liked ended on a forever-unresolved cliffhanger, but there are plenty of good stories out there that have endings. Go read a book or something.

I don’t want to I don’t have to you can’t make me I’m retired Snoopy nurse Classic T-Shirts, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

 Home page:  TEEJEEP,      

No comments:

Post a Comment